What IT Managers tell us:
- They are overburdened and need backup.
- They need a resource that can quickly ramp up for a temporary project or during staff turnover.
- They need someone who can deliver ROI.
Ford Motor Company
Fords Developer Program, an online resource providing worldwide app developers the tools and support to build mobile apps to operate within Ford vehicles.
ROI: Ford saves $324,000 per year by utilizing i2 for the development and global support of the Ford Developer Program.
International Studies Association
Development and support of ISA’s custom association management system.
ROI: ISA saves $111,660.00 per year utilizing specialized, on-demand i2 technical staff versus the cost of hiring internally.
State of Michigan
Development and support of Michigan’s Community College Services Data Collection and Electronic Grant Application System.
ROI: State of Michigan saves $69,816.00 per year, utilizing i2 for development and support versus the cost hiring internally.
Additional Value Examples
- Physicians Health Plan: saved $100K in the first 4 months by i2 developing a doc management system to replace their manual printing process
- Princeton Review: i2 cut the load times of their intranet site by 92% by evaluating and optimizing existing custom code
- Sparrow Health System: increased web traffic by 100x by implementing a series of custom-facing web services
- American College of Radiology: migrated and redesigned 6 websites in 6 weeks after the client was notified of a sudden technology end-of-life bulletin
- PAR, Inc.: experienced a 60% increase in web traffic within 2 weeks of rolling out a website redesign